Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Otis & Tovar At Coachella 2012

I designed a special limited edition t-shirt and poster for the Coachella Music Festival this year. I am teamed up with my old friend Gary Tovar. For those that do not know Gary is the founder of Goldenvoice Concerts. I did art and merch for Garys shows from his first one in So Cal, 1981 until the early 90s. This is going to be a lot of fun so come by the tent and say hi. We were asked by our old pal Paul Tollett to set up my old 80s print shop and make the shirts on site in our tent at the festival. Each shirt will be hand printed and hand colored by me and my crew of talanted artists. See a preview and our location below!Ths place is huge so check the map, we are close to the entrance in the lobby area, look for the general store sign and we will be right next to them.

Check out the basic shirt and poster!




4 comments:

  1. Hello, I purchased a tank from coachella,,, week 2,, I love it, however when I got home I noticed that there was no fish on the back... ?? I would love one with the fish... is there any way this is possible??
    thanks, jessica from Vermont =)
    jessicalague@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otis,
    I paid for the poster to be shipped to me during the first Coachella weekend.
    I hven't received it yet. When should I expect it?

    Thanks,
    Gil from Mountain View, CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi gil, sorry for the delay, we just got the truck back thursday and it all got sent out yesterday. should see it very soon. we ended up staying out there through stagecoach. thanks and again sorry for the delay!
      otis

      Delete
    2. Otis,
      Got the poster today. Very cool. Thanks!
      -Gil

      Delete